The Inspection Process
The home inspection process covers all areas of the home.
We follow and exceed the standards of practice set by the State of Tennessee.
Please know that a home inspection does not include:
- Cosmetic items such as dings, paint or small cracks.
- Aged homes and items that are worn from use and time. This is to be expected with older homes.
- Life expectancies or the inspection of temporary appliances.
- Cost of repairs or instructions on how to correct them. We cannot give you a price, but the tradesman performing the work can.
- Warranties or guarantees of any kind.
- Moving sellers personal items or furniture.
- Energizing or turning on utilities.
- Lastly it is not designed to be a fix-all list. The inspection is intended to inform you on the condition of the home, allowing you to make an informed decision.
We do inspect all aspects of the home. We enter all spaces if possible.
- Grounds, drainage and driveways
- Crawl space or basement
- Doors and Windows
and any other areas of concern..........
Click here to schedule an appointment